Attention hoomans! Mamma Mabel resident, Abbie, here to let you know not to forget about the dog lover in your life this holiday season. If you’re stumped on what to get them, we’ve got the perfect guide to make your favorite hooman and their favorite doggo the best gifts this year. We’re even including a Mamma Mabel original, so be sure to read it till the end!
All of these gifts are great for spreading holiday cheer and helping the dog owner in your life be more efficient and enjoy more time with their pup:
- Do less with this by PetSafe! Perfect for the pup parent of a dog that can’t get enough fetching, this will keep them entertained all day long (even while mom/dad are away at work).
- The most annoying part of trying to go on a run with a pet is holding the leash. If you have a dog lover in your life that wants to be able to conveniently take their pups with them on a long walk/run, this will let everyone run free!
- Maybe the dog lover in your life has returned to the office and can’t bear to be away from their fur-baby. With , not only can they check in on them while they’re away. They can also throw them treats throughout the day for being good boys and girls!
- This next one is perfect for the dog lover in your life that is also a huge neat freak. As a dog owner, sweeping and vacuuming is a daily, manual task. Get them an and they won’t ever have to think about dog hair all over the floors ever again!
- If you don’t want to be “basic” you can still give the gift that keeps on giving in the form of a . Send them their own subscription or an e-gift card and Bark Box will send them a monthly gift that includes anything and everything they need to love and care for their pups.
If that wasn’t enough, we’ve also got a very special gift that you can give in the form of written by my favorite hooman, Braydon Adkins. Share a book that is great for the holidays that will teach gratitude and acceptance and enjoy the warming spirit of Mamma Mabel in your home! This one makes for a very sentimental and inexpensive gift sure to make an impact -- or convince them that they need to rescue more dogs. And in that case, it would make us here so happy!